Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Custom Designs

I've been doing a few custom orders this week and it's been so much fun! I have a ton of new ribbons and a bunch of new ideas!
So here's a thought for you, pick out 3-5 of your daughter's favorite outfits and challenge me to make a 6 bow set to match ALL of them! I'm up for the challenge, it's FUN! :)
Here's one of my favorites that I'll share with ya. We were looking for pink and green, pink and brown, and PINK combos.
This is only a few of the possibilities! You decide how it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment