Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grow your OWN bow! :)


CHECK IT OUT! I've posted a page with my ribbon selection. Now you can choose what colors YOU want! Don't worry I'll still have ready-made packages so if you're not feeling creative you can leave it to me.

How to order:
1.Choose what color(s) you would like
2. Decide which level bow you want it to be (top, middle, base)
3. Email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com and I'll create a link for you to check out.

EASY!
Price: $3.50/individual bow or $8.00 for a set of 3.

*note: please allow 7-10 days to ship.

Why create your own bow? Maybe you've all ready bought some of my bows and you have plenty green middle bows but need a pink middle bow to mix and match for more variety, or you just need a few more toppers to match the bows you all ready mix and match with. You decide what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment