Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DRAWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE STUFF!!!!

Here's the deal, I'm trying to get my blog out to as many people as I can so I'm having a drawing! Some lucky person will win a full Bows that Grow starter kit. That means you get a headband, clippie, barrette, a full 3 tier bow, AND an extra top bow to mix and match, FREE!

Here's how to enter:

do one, do two, or do all THREE! The more you do the more chances you have at winning!

1. Leave a comment on here with your favorite style bow and/or color ribbon

2. Mention my blog in a post on your blog (happy thoughts please). Leave me a comment with your blog address so I can check you out too, if you have more than one blog it's more than one chance! :) (don't worry the comments are private)

3. Put my blog address in your status on Facebook so your friends can find me, and don't forget to tell them they can "like" me on FB too! (also send me a comment so I know you did it)

Remember in all comments to leave me your name and email address so I can contact you if you win!

Drawing will be held on August 7st. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment