Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

From a Child's Eyes

Oooo that title sounds deep! I just had to share a funny thing. Today is my sweet hubby's b-day and so to celebrate I made the BEST EVER Ice Cream Cake!! It tasted very much like Dairy Queen's but a little less waxy! I was very impressed with myself and so was my family! So....Hubby and I were eating our pieces and savoring every bite and our 3yr. old was asking his daddy for bites every 3 seconds or so. (must be good right?!) Finally Daddy said, "Whoa dude, you need to go slower!" My son turns to him and says, "pppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee cccccaaaaannnnnn iiiiiiiiii hhhhhaaaaavvvvveee mmmmooooooorrrrrreeeee?!" LOL He followed directions....sorta.

My Distraction from Destruction Tip for the day:

Have you ever said to your kids, "please follow directions" and they look at you like, "what are you talking about?" You might as well be speaking chinese! Well, mine give me that look from time to time so we have practice time!! We play a game called "Follow Directions." It's a lot like Simon Says but a little different. Have the child(ren) get excited about playing a game. Get to their level and give them instructions like the following:
"Follow directions.....put your hand on your nose."
"good!"
"Follow Direction....put your knee on the floor." "GOOD!!"
"Follow directions.....but your hand on your head." "GREAT!"
"Follow directions.....wiggle your fingers." "Hooray! You followed directions so well!!!"

Praise them and love them and just have fun with it. Maybe next time they will understand the meaning of the words instead of just looking at you funny! :)
Have a great day!!

FYI: Sale is still going on! Pre made Headband sets $8.00 (orig. $12) Hat sets $10.00 (orig. $15) And 20% off your custom bow order!
See post below for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment