Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year and New Goals

Hey folks, I'm back!! I've decided to try something new here. Aside from the random sales and deals you'll find here you'll also have a new blog to stalk! That's right! I'm a mother of 3 ages 3, 2, and almost 1, there's always something going on here!! I've started my own preschool for my kiddos and I call it "Distraction from Destruction Preschool." I have
two little boys what more can I say?

So my "Distraction from Destruction" idea for the day is:

Spend time getting to know your kids. Get off facebook, turn off the computer, give up the headphones, and PLAY with your kids. This wasn't easy for me because of my longing for contact with the outside world! My sweet hubby works hard for our family and he just started a new job in a new town. It can be pretty lonely here at times a
nd it seemed like all I wanted to do was be on the computer and m
ake sure there were still other people around! Finally I realized that my children were not happy, my house was not happy, and I was definitely not happy. So I had my sweet hubby change my password to my Facebook so that only he knows it and I am making more of an effort to get to know my children. I still get on t
he computer but I'm happy to say I'm over my addiction! I have seen the light! :) It has changed my life completely around! I actually look forward to being with my children because I know what they want to do or why they are doing what they are doing.

What are YOU going to do today? Here are some ideas:

1. get out the board games! Even if you think they are too small ju
st try it. My kids love Rummikub because of all the colors and they like matching the numbers.
2. Go for a walk inside or outside and point out things that are interesting to you. We go for color hunts, they like to say "Chugga chugga BLUE BLUE" and point to anything blue.
3. Get out the play dough. I have learned more about what my kids want to do
and what they like through play dough than I ever though possible!

Most of all try to remember to have fun, you your self have to become a kid again!

Have a GREAT day!

P.S. I'm having a sale!! All Premade head
bands and hat sets are on sale!
email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com
Headbands+3 tier bow+1 clippie $8.00 (orig. $12.00)
Hat+3 tier bow to mix and match+1 clippie $10.00 (orig. $15.00)
and 20% off your custom bow order!


No comments:

Post a Comment