Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL

Hey folks, forget standing in line to get a good deal! I'm going to give you a GREAT deal you can't refuse. Email me to start your custom bow order today by midnight tonight and get

40% off your entire purchase
(of $15.00 or more)
Wow! What a savings! Be sure to tell me you saw the add on my blo
g.

A little overwhelmed at all the decisions? That's ok
we'll take it slow.

To get this deal ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com and tell me you want to place an order...if that's all you know then we'll start there and figure out colors, sizes, and accessories. If you know what you want that's great too, email me your choices and we'll get it finalized as soon as possible. Don't miss out on this deal!

Please allow 5-7 days from finalization to mail. Rush order available on request.

Let's get started today!!


Ordering is easy!
When you place your order I will put together a picture, like the following, and email it to you to give you some choices or just to make sure we got all of the colors correct. All you have to do is tell me what you like and don't like. If it's not what you're looking for we'll try again, no big deal!















No comments:

Post a Comment