Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pre-made Headband Sets ON SALE $8.00!!

That's right! Sets starting at $8.00!! That's a $4.00 savings from my custom bow sets and you don't even have to do any work! :) Email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com which set(s) you'd like and I'll send you an email with a PayPal link to ch
eck out securely and privately.

a shipping charge will be added to orders outside of the Springfield/Bolivar, MO area


Christmas Value Pack $10.00

Headband, Clippie, and Hat Combo: $15.00





No comments:

Post a Comment