Finally, bows that connect to each other to MIX AND MATCH! They also connect to my headbands for a dainty look when they don't have much hair, a clippie for when they have a little bit more hair, and a barrette so they can wear it over their ponytail. Mix and match and create just the look you're going for!

To Make a Custom Order

To place your custom order email me at bowsthatgrow@yahoo.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

GREAT NEWS!

I have some GREAT news!! My bows are now being sold in a store!!! I have several sets of my bows at Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio on Republic Rd and National in Springfield, MO! Not only do they sell a great line of skin care and cosmetics but they also have so fabulous purses, jewlery, knick knacks, and now Bows that Grow!! I've had some great response there so stop by and take a look!

Also, I'm working on Christmas bows! I have ribbons with christmas trees, presents, snowmen, holly berries, red and green spots, and some other fun ones I'm sure I've forgotten. Order your set today....pictures are coming soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment